Monday 19 August 2013

Inspiration - That Photo...(Part 2)

Last September, I posted a number of photos from my travels as a way of inspiring my readers to grab their backpacks and travel...even if this does mean going solo!  I thought I would do this again with a new batch of, what I hope you will find are, pictures that make you want to get out there in the big wide world too!

All photos were taken on my travels in the past year.  I hope you like them!

The view from the Vogel Cable Car above Lake Bohinj, Slovenia

Amsterdam street scene, Netherlands

The Tatras Mountains near Zakopane, Poland

The Jewish Quarter in Krakow, Poland

The Concert Hall in Stockholm, Sweden

A panoramic view of Positano, Italy

Temples at Paestum, Italy

Wooden sculpture in Tallinn, Estonia

Green space near the Parliament in Tallinn, Estonia

Yinka Shonibare sculpture at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park, United Kingdom

The Plitvice National Park, Croatia

Sunset at Zadar, Croatia 

 Dusk at the Louvre in Paris, France

The Tuileries in Paris, France

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous selection of photos. Would love to go to Croatia, and your pics of it look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments! Croatia is just something else. I cannot recommend it highly enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermosos lugares y maravillosas imagenes!!


      Saludos desde Chile.

      Juliana.

      Delete
  3. Great pics! Slovenia and the Tatras mountains are two places I've wanted to visit for a while now! Maybe I'll have to move them up the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Bemused! You must visit them both...Slovenia, especially! Get that rubber out and move them up the list! :D

    ReplyDelete